- This event has passed.
NCS Orange County General Membership Meeting
February 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
New California State’s Orange County committee is in need of a secretary. Some of the responsibilities of the county secretary would be as follows:
- Is a member of the OC NCS Board
- Maintains records of the board and ensures effective management of organization’s records (would need to be present at monthly meetings, usually held the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM)
- Manages minutes of board meetings
- Ensures minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting
- Is sufficiently familiar with legal requirements
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email me at email@example.com .